Friday, January 22, 2010

Well today is my 26th birthday!!! Though I feel much older than that!!! My cute little girls sang Happy Birthday to me this morning before I had to leave for work! I am truly the most blessed Mom EVER!!! I had to work today which was ok because I have the best boss & co-workers in the world!!! I get to work and my office is all decorated with balloons and streamers!!! Tonight I get to hang out with my hubby and just relax because tomorrow we will be celebrating with all of our great friends & family!!! I will post more pics of birthday parties & of course of our night out tomorrow!!! I am so excited that my husband has planned a big party for me even though he HATES the Westerner...but he knows that it's my absolute favorite place to go!!! I love you so much baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment