Thursday, January 14, 2010


I am extremely exhausted!!! So Tuesday night little Camryn woke us up @ 1:00 AM!!! She was coughing, or should I say "trying" to cough! She sounded like she could barely breath, and with her freaking out and crying so hard it was even worse! So me being a paranoid & protective Mommy I leave Rhyan sleeping with Dad and we hurry to the Hospital!!! Little Camryn had to have a breathing treatment along with some steroids before her breathing returned to normal.....talk about scare me to DEATH!!! She is a trooper....you can tell by the picture that she is a very good girl even when she is sick!!! But by the time we got home (4:00 AM) she had returned to her spunky little self!!! Including wanting me to play with her and watch Princess movies!!! I think it has something to do with the STEROIDS!!! So no sleep for us!!! Then finally we slept a little bit before taking Rhy to school.....when we got home Mommy fell asleep on the couch for a little bit while Camryn watched Dora (Cam was supposed to take a nap too) then back up again to fix her lunch and to play with her. By this point she is feeling fine and refuses to believe she is still sick and needs to rest!!! So needless to say Mommy still had to get Rhy from school, make dinner, bath kids, & do dishes so today I am back to work and am dragging!!!

I truly believe that Mom's who stay home are amazing....by the middle of the day I was wishing that I was at work.....that job is a piece of cake!!! Love you Baby & hope you get feeling better quick!!!

1 comment: